Sunday, December 14, 2008

The First Cruise

Hey all!

Sorry its been a while. It took me a bit to figure out how to get the crewwifi working on the ship. But i figured it out. Yeah for me =).

The first cruise was pretty fun. All the people I've met I've liked so far. Nothing really new to report. I was only able to get off the ship once on Friday. I think we were in St.Lucia but i can't be sure because they switched some ports around. But the beach was wonderful! A sight for sore eyes if I do say so myself.

We started doing chair massage out on deck and I'm really wishing I didn't forget to bring my sunglasses. Darned blue eyes don't seem to like the reflective light of the water. LOL! Wont stop me from enjoying it though. =)

Some of the girls think I should dye my hair a darker color. We'll see how that goes . . . I'm gonna get a memory card reader sometime next week so that I can put my pictures on my computer and share with you all. There really aren't all that many though. I don't seem to be a picture freak like mom and Sarah!! Just kidding, although you guys do take a lot of pictures.

Well I'll talk to you later!

Erica

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

My Granddaughter:

That's cool that you were able to get off the ship in at least one port. There will be more to come. I guess you are now on your second cruse, how does it compare to the first one. How is your job, are you getting a lot of clients on the ship. Any returns on the same cruise.
OK kido, keep us informed, where are you now, and we will keep you in our heats and have a good Christmas

Love

Grandpa