Hidy ho there everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful thanksgiving. I am thinking of you all and wish you all the best.
As an update, it seems as though I have been placed on a ship but I don't know which one it is yet because . . . well, I just don't. LOL! But I did have to get a booster on some immunizations so hopefully that means that I will be leaving within the next little while. They mainly give out ship details on Thursday and since I didn't get mine today I think I should get them soon. Everything happens so quickly here though my ship could change tomorrow even though I don't know which one it is yet. It's kinda exciting to experience the fast pace.
Since I'm not leaving yet though, I have this weekend off and I think I'm gonna go to do some sight seeing in London at the British Museum and stuff. (special note to Diana- Wish you were here for that because they have the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts and since we loved the Mummy so much it woulda been cool. Maybe next time . . .)
Well, Happy Thanksgiving!
Erica
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erica,
It's fun to follow what is happening on your grand adventure! I hope that you get your ship soon. Congratulations on passing your tests! I'll keep checking in from time to time to see how things are going. It already looks like you've met a lot of interesting people.
Ronda
Post a Comment