Hey hey everyone!
Hope all is going well with all of you. I'm still having a marvelous time. Still meeting lots of new people. On thursday there was an assessment on hot stone which is what I have been learning all week. I passed. I was pretty nervous that I wouldn't because they are really particular about how its supposed to be done.
The host family that I am staying with is really nice. They had one other girl staying here before Liette and I got here named Becky. She left Thursday morning to join her ship.
Two girls that started with me have gotten their ships as well. Conni and Cris. Conni is from Germany and Cris is from Brazil. They are both really very nice. We are all so happy for them.
Sorry it's been a while. The internet at my host families house has been down for a while but it's working now. Hopefully I will be able to update more frequently now!
Love you all!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment