Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hey hey!

Howdy all!

Sorry it's been a while. Lots of things to do! I did pass my test but I had another one today and then an assessment tomorrow. I have a new roommate named Beck from Australia. Had one for a day just before her. I didn't know her name but she had just come back from a cruise and was going home to see her family and the YMCA was just an interim for that but we exchanged email addresses and took pictures and stuff.

Beck starts on Monday. A whole bunch of fitness people are coming in this weekend so I will be moving to a host family tomorrow. Her name is Janet Clancy. I will be going with a girl from Canada named Liette. So I won't be rooming with Adel anymore. Sadness!

A group of girls that are also moving to host families and I went out to dinner tonight as a last kinda hurrah because we won't all be close to each other anymore to be able to do those things and frankly we are all pretty sick of the food at the YMCA. Its not all that appetizing.

Well I'm having a great time and I'll let you know when I learn anything else!

Love ya,

Erica

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Hey World Traveler:

It was nice to hear that all is going well, I check every day to see what is going on and if you wrote anymore about what is happening with you over there. It sure sounds like they move you girls around a lot. But I guess it all in making room for everybody. Have you talked to any of the girls that have been out on the cruise yet? If so, what do they say. Have you got any indication what cruise lines you will be going on yet? It looks like you only have maybe a week left and you should be done with the school part. It sounds like you are doing ok with it. Has your enthusiasm improved yet? Yours has always been good, but what about the other girls? How are you doing with the English Food there, is it much different than ours, or Japan, or Greece. You have had it all in the past couple years. American food is still the best. Good old greasy hamburgers with lots of ketchup on it. Can't beat that.

OK, glade to hear all is going well for you. Stay in touch,

Love you

E'Z Travels said...

hey grandpa!

They do move us around alot. I like the host family I've been moved to. they are really nice and the food is much better than what was at the YMCA.

On Thursday I had an assessment on the hot stone therapy that I've been learning this past week and it went well. I passed. My enthusiasm is quite high. I am enjoying this very much. I have met so many lovely people.

The food is kinda similar here like to America. They eat a lot of custard so I've been getting used to that. I like american food the best though.

I have talked to some people that have come off the ship and they say it is a lot easier on the ship than at the Academy.

It was great to hear from you!
Love ya